Front row: Ed Tekwa, Katrina Catalano, Sarah Gignoux-Wolfsohn, Emily Moberg, Jennifer Hoey
Back Row: Malin Pinsky, Becca Selden, Michelle Stuart, Jim Morley
IMCS Postdoctoral Fellow
Postdoctoral Associate (co-advised with Brooke Maslo)
Postdoctoral Fellow (NSF Oceanography)
Postdoctoral Associate (co-advised with Daniel Schindler)
University of Washington
Ph.D. student, Ecology & Evolution
Undergraduate in Microbiology
Undergraduate in Marine Science
Undergraduate in Animal Sciences, Educational Opportunity Fund (EOF) Program
Researcher, Stockholm Resilience Centre
Lab Alumni – Postdocs
- Adrian Stier, Postdoctoral Associate (co-advised with Daniel Schindler) (2016). Currently: Assistant Professor at University of California – Santa Barbara.
Lab Alumni – Graduate Students
- Patrick Flanagan, MS in Oceanography (2017). Currently: Founder / Director at OLLIE – Ocean Learning Lab and Immersive Experiences
Lab Alumni – Undergraduates
- Evan Kwityn, B.S. Marine Biology (2013)
- Afiqah Mizan, B.S. Biotechnology (2014)
- Rachel Berman, B.S. Biological Sciences and Chemistry (2015)
- Michael Weiss, B.S. Biological Sciences and Economics (2015-2016)
- Julianne McLaughlin, B.S. Molecular Biology and Biochemistry (2015)
- Mario Hernandez, B.S. Biological Sciences, lab technician (2014-2016). Currently: Ph.D. student at Louisiana State University.
- Enmanuel Lomba, B.S. Biological Sciences and German (2016).